How to reach us
By car / taxi
- from the E40 (Brussels-Liège)
- join the E314, follow the sign Genk, Hasselt, Leuven
- exit at the conjunction no.15 (Leuven, KU Leuven High Tech Campus)
- carry on the N264 for about 1,85km
- at the fourth traffic lights (Campus Arenberg), turn right on the Celestijnenlaan
- take the second street on your right at the traffic lights
- turn left after about 80m to park in front of the Department of Computer Science
- or follow the sign "Centrale Parking"
- Route description in PDF format
By public transport
take a train to Leuven (not Louvain-la-Neuve!), check out the timetables at http://www.b-rail.be/main/E/index.php
at Station Leuven take bus no.2 'Campus Heverlee', check out the timetables at http://www.delijn.be
the last stop Campus Arenberg III is in front of the Department of Computer Science (200A)
- N 50° 51' 51"
- E 4° 40' 43"
You have three options for parking your car:
(see map below)
- park in front of the Department of Computer Science, you do not need a parking ticket
- park on the "centrale parking" and take a two-minute walk to the entrance of the building, you do not need a parking ticket
- park on "Parking De Molen" and take a five-minute walk to the entrance of the building, you need permission to park here (ask your host).
- fly to Brussels Airport http://www.brusselsairport.be/en/
- from Brussels Airport take a train (15') or taxi to Leuven