How to reach us
Please note that due to road works, the access to the Celestijnenlaan from the Boudewijnlaan (N264) is blocked. The alternative route via the Ring (R23) and the Kardinaal Mercierlaan takes around 20 minutes extra, depending on traffic.
By car / taxi
- from the E40 (Brussels-Liège)
- join the E314, follow the sign Genk, Hasselt, Leuven
- exit at the conjunction no.15 (Leuven, KU Leuven High Tech Campus)
- carry on the N264 for about 1,85km
- at the traffic lights (Campus Arenberg), turn right on the Celestijnenlaan
- take the second street on your right
- turn left after about 80m to park in front of the Department of Computer Science
- or follow the sign "Centrale Parking"
- Route description in PDF format
By public transport
take a train to Leuven (not Louvain-la-Neuve!), check out the timetables at http://www.b-rail.be/main/E/index.php
at Station Leuven take bus no.2 'Campus Heverlee', check out the timetables at http://www.delijn.be
the last stop Campus Arenberg III is in front of the Department of Computer Science (200A)
- N 50° 51' 51"
- E 4° 40' 43"
You have two options for parking your car:
- park in front of the Department of Computer Science, you will need a parking 'sticker' behind your window (ask your host)
- park on the "centrale parking" and take a two-minute walk to the entrance of the building (see map below), you do not need a parking ticket
- fly to Brussels Airport http://www.brusselsairport.be/en/
- from Brussels Airport take a train (15') or taxi to Leuven