Wouter Joosen is full professor at the Department of Computer Science of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium, where he teaches courses on software architecture and component-based software engineering, distributed systems and the engineering of secure service platforms. His research interests are in aspect-oriented software development, focusing on software architecture and middleware, and in security aspects of software, including security in component frameworks and security architectures.
- Ansar Rafique, Dimitri Van Landuyt, Vincent Reniers, Wouter Joosen, Towards scalable and dynamic data encryption for multi-tenant SaaS, ACM SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Marrakesh, Morocco, April 2017
- Vincent Reniers, Dimitri Van Landuyt, Ansar Rafique, Wouter Joosen, On the state of NoSQL benchmarks, ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, L'Aquila, Italy, 22-26 April, 2017
- Fatih Gey, (supervisors: Wouter Joosen, Eddy Truyen), Dynamic Adaptation Techniques for Large-scale Distributed Systems, Ph.D. Thesis, 15 February 2017
- Koen Yskout, Kim Wuyts, Dimitri Van Landuyt, Riccardo Scandariato, Wouter Joosen, Empirical research on security and privacy by design - What (not) to expect as a researcher or a reviewer, , 2017
- Gowri Sankar Ramachandran, Fan Yang, Piers W. Lawrence, Sam Michiels, Wouter Joosen, Danny Hughes, MicroPnP-WAN: Experiences with LoRa and its Deployment in DR Congo, COMSNETS, Bengaluru, India, 4-8 Jan 2017