I am a professor emeritus in the research group DistriNet (Distributed Systems and Computer Networks) at the Computer Science department of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
My research interests are in the field of networking and I refer to the Networking taskforce for more information.
- Lieven Desmet, Pierre Verbaeten, Wouter Joosen, Frank Piessens, Provable protection against web application vulnerabilities related to session data dependencies, IEEE transactions on software engineering, volume 34, issue 1, pages 50-64, January 2008
- Wouter Horré, Sam Michiels, Nelson Matthys, Wouter Joosen, Pierre Verbaeten, On the integration of sensor networks and general purpose IT infrastructure, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Middleware for Sensor Networks, pages 7-12, Newport Beach, CA, USA, November 30, 2007
- Nelson Matthys, Sam Michiels, Wouter Joosen, Pierre Verbaeten, End-to-end middleware for distributed sensor applications, Proceedings of the 5th workshop on Middleware for network eccentric and mobile applications, pages 68-72, Magdeburg, September 11-12, 2007
- Wouter Horré, Nelson Matthys, Sam Michiels, Wouter Joosen, Pierre Verbaeten, A survey of middleware for wireless sensor networks, Technical Report (CW Reports), volume CW498, K.U.Leuven, Department of Computer Science, August 2007
- Nelson Matthys, Sam Michiels, Bart Elen, Wouter Joosen, Pierre Verbaeten, Self-Configuration middleware for sensor localization in a realistic business context, Adjunct proceedings of the 4th European Conference on Wireless Sensor networks, pages 23-24, Delft, The Netherlands, January 29-31, 2007