Nelson Matthys is a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Computer Science of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium. He is a member of the networking lab of the DistriNet Research Group together with Wouter Joosen, Danny Hughes, Christophe Huygens, and Sam Michiels.
His main research interests center around next-generation middleware and associated programming models for software-intensive systems, in particular targeting low-resource networked embedded systems such as wireless sensor networks.
- Nelson Matthys, Christophe Huygens, Danny Hughes, Jo Ueyama, Sam Michiels, Wouter Joosen, Policy-driven tailoring of sensor networks, Sensor Systems and Software, Revised Selected Papers. LNICST, volume 51, Miami, FL, 13-14 December 2010
- Nelson Matthys, Danny Hughes, Sam Michiels, Christophe Huygens, Wouter Joosen, Fine-grained tailoring of component behaviour for embedded systems, The 7th IFIP Workshop on Software Technologies for Future Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems (SEUS), The 7th IFIP Workshop on Software Technologies for Future Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems (SEUS), LNCS 5860, pages 156-167, Newport Beach, CA, USA, November 16-18, 2009
- Christophe Huygens, Nelson Matthys, Wouter Joosen, Optimizing resource and data security in shared sensor networks, Security and Communication Networks, 14 June 2011
- Danny Hughes, Klaas Thoelen, Wouter Horré, Nelson Matthys, Pedro Javier del Cid Garcia, Sam Michiels, Christophe Huygens, Wouter Joosen, Jo Ueyama, Building wireless sensor network applications with LooCI, International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia Communications, volume 2, issue 4, pages 38-64, October 2010
- Klaas Thoelen, Nelson Matthys, Wouter Horré, Christophe Huygens, Wouter Joosen, Danny Hughes, Lei Fang, Sheng-Uei Guan, Supporting reconfiguration and re-use through self-describing component interfaces, MidSens '10: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Middleware Tools, Services and Run-Time Support for Sensor Networks, pages 29-34, Bangalore, 30 November 2010