Mario Henrique Cruz Torres
I am a post-doc working with professor Tom Holvoet. My current research (2015) is about creating safe and autonomous UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). I am also interested in the coordination aspects between multiple UAVs working together, or in the same air space. Previously I have worked with coordination mechanisms for distributed systems, more specifically in Service Oriented systems.
You can find more information about my ongoing research on my (almost dead) research blog.
- Mário Henrique Cruz Torres, (supervisor: Tom Holvoet), Decentralized Service Selection and Composition, Ph.D. Thesis, 27 April 2015
- Mario Henrique Cruz Torres, Tom Holvoet, Self-adaptive resilient service composition, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing, pages 141-150, London, 8-12 September 2014
- Mario Henrique Cruz Torres, Robrecht Haesevoets, Tom Holvoet, CooS: coordination support for mobile collaborative applications, Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking, and Services - 9th International Conference, MobiQuitous 2012, Beijing, China, December 12-14, 2012. Revised Selected Papers, volume 120, pages 152-163, Beijing, China, 12-14 December 2012
- Marvin Ferber, Thomas Rauber, Mario Henrique Cruz Torres, Tom Holvoet, Resource allocation for cloud-assisted mobile applications, 2012 IEEE Fifth International Conference on Cloud Computing, pages 400-407, Honolulu, HI, USA, 24-29 June 2012
- Robrecht Haesevoets, Danny Weyns, Mario Henrique Cruz Torres, Alexander Helleboogh, Tom Holvoet, Wouter Joosen, A middleware model in Alloy for supply chain-wide agent interactions, Agent-Oriented Software Engineering XI, volume 6788, pages 189-204, Toronto, Canada, 10-11 May 2010