Maarten Decat is a postdoctoral researcher at the department of Computer Science of University of Leuven. His main research interest is security and access control for large-scale cloud applications. He finished his PhD in January 2016 on access control middleware for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications with a focus on multi-tenancy, scalability and performance.
PGP Key fingerprint: E79A E9EE BF6F 8B2A CE8E 2F4B 3E2F E219 5121 9DA7
- Maarten Decat, (supervisor: Wouter Joosen), Authorization Middleware for Software as a Service, Ph.D. Thesis, The Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT), 25 January 2016
- Jasper Bogaerts, Maarten Decat, Bert Lagaisse, Wouter Joosen, Entity-Based Access Control: supporting more expressive access control policies, Proceedings of the 31st Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, pages 291-300, Los Angeles, California, USA, 7-11 December 2015
- Maarten Decat, Jasper Bogaerts, Bert Lagaisse, Wouter Joosen, Amusa: middleware for efficient access control management of multi-tenant SaaS applications, Proceedings of the 30th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2015., volume Volume II: Software Development, System Software & Security, pages 2141-2148, Salamanca, Spain, 13-17 April 2015
- Maarten Decat, Jasper Moeys, Bert Lagaisse, Wouter Joosen, Improving reuse of attribute-based access control policies using policy templates, Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems, volume 8978, issue 7, pages 196-210, Milan, 5-6 March 2015
- Maarten Decat, Dimitri Van Landuyt, Bert Lagaisse, Wouter Joosen, On the need for federated authorization in cross-organizational e-health platforms, Proceedings of the 8the international conference on Health Informatics, volume 8, pages 540-546, Lisbon, 12-15 January 2015